Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Barring an unfortunate event I'm posed to live to be 110 years old, at least.

Read this.

I have more than 1 relative who lived past 90. Paternal great-grandmother lived to 99 years old. Maternal great-grandmother lived to 91. Paternal great-uncle lived to 95 (actually I think he's still living and might be 97?) Maternal grandmother still living, age 90.

If the following is a harbinger of things to come, I'm living to 250 years old...

"According to one study, survivors of traumatic life events learn to cope better with stress and poverty and are more likely to live to 100."

- traumatic life experienes. Check.
- stress. Check
- poverty. Check.
- figured out how to cope with the three aforementioned obstacles. Check.

- more likely to live to 100. Yet to be seen.

And if I die early please let it be the result of traveling at a high rate of speed while driving a high performance automobile on a country road (preferably an autumn day with no rain on the roads) and then I make contact with a tree. Smack. Game over. I'd like a succinct, dramatic exit. No dying peacefully in my sleep. Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment