Friday, October 9, 2009

New Day. New Blog.

Greetings and welcome to my new blog. I may have set the bar a bit high on this one but what I'd like to do with this blog is write even closer to the bone. It's true. I'd like more truth in my blogging.

I've spent the past seven months growing vegetables in Massashusetts. That might not seem like much but when you consider that I spent the nineteen years prior to that living in New York City, you can begin to see how living an agricultural life after living a hyper-urban life, might have "done something to me."

In this blog I am going to explore what was done to me. I'm not all that keen on dwelling on the past but in the interest of putting things in perspective I figure one has to look back on occasion.

I'm in search of the words that will describe who I was and who it is I've become.

May the Good Lord help me in my quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment