Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bad Kitty not so bad after all

Tomorrow morning I get to suit up as Bad Kitty. Only this time it will be to greet a kid named Timmy and this is in conjunction with the Make A Wish Foundation. I'm stoked. I'm not entirely sure how long I'll be hanging out with Timmy and, Bad Kitty creator, Nick Bruel but I think it's intense that we live in a world of video games, handheld entertainment devices, movies and movie stars, superstar athletes and Timmy wanted -- as his dying wish -- to meet with a character out of a children's book? As far as I'm concerned this boy's stock just sky rocketed. True there are over 3.2 million Bad Kitty books in print right now so it's not as if Bad Kitty is a cult figure but still -- Lebron James v. Bad Kitty and Bad Kitty wins? That cat has some serious prowess.

And I think there's a pizza lunch involved.

I'm totally looking forward to getting out of bed tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment